CURLY PONYTAIL

Hey Queens
 WHAT'STRENDING
So all you all know , been roaming around on Instagram, twitter Facebook and Pinstrest to get you all the perfect trend.but don't worry am not stressed it's all fun doing what you love, and I get to even try these trends on my hair ... Awesome right
Just incase you all didn't know I recently launched my online store Trishhairempire.com go check it out for any hair collection of your choice. Okay pack to it ... today's trend is
                  Curly ponytail 
I remember doing something similar to this last year but the difference was that it was crochet, but lately the curly ponytail is all up in my face on Instagram 
           









So Queens,  my take on this look is that it is very chic , if I want to rock a ponytail for an official look or maybe an interview this will definitely be my go to 
.
SO QUEENS COMMENT ON THE COMMENT BOX IF YOU HAVE ANY TREND IN MY , WE WILL APPRECIATE YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS AND DO THE FORGET TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS , #LOVETRISH 

Comments