YELLOW WEAVE 😍😍... IS YELLOW THE NEW BLACK 🙄 with closure

yellow weave hair with closure for black girls female and women that's trending

Hey Queens
What's trending 💃
Really looking for trends today was quite exhausting 😔, but it was right in front of me waiting for my discovery
   Is yellow the new black 🙄,  because the way black Queens all over social media are slaying this colour I can't help but to say , yellow was indeed meant for melanin skin
This is a trend that's perfect to try now that the sun is still out , just imagine ... 🤔
 Yellow hair + melanin  + Sunkist = beyond perfect 😂




What I think about this look
This shouldn't be a everyday look , because it requires time for fixing the lace frontal , because this is one of the important part of the hair , you need the lace to blend perfectly with your skin or it might come out looking a little but cheesy 
But if you have the time for that yeah sure you can make it your everyday look if you want to 
*you need the right makeup to go with this , okay I know am not a make up person but I will be using my little knowledge about colour combination for this , you wouldn't want to have a bright color hair with a whole lot of colorful makeup on the face , if you take a look at the Queens in my pics , they are all having a Almost neutral makeup 








So Queens who will be slaying this look for the summer .. don't forget to share  and comment 


Comments

Popular Posts