TRANSITION INTO NATURAL VERSE TOTAL HAIR CUT

Hey Queens
Let's talks about hair 😍😍...
I know it's 2018 and not everyone is natural,  yeah this is fine we can be beautiful in whatever way we want to rock our hair , but for those that intend going natural without having any idea of where and how to start from I will be spilling the tea of the ups and down or transitioning and big chop

Just in case you have no idea of what the  term am using means

TRANSITION is when you go from relax to natural without having to cut your hair,  expecially for those that have low hair cut fobia(fear) if that's a thing 😂. Most times we just want to escape the whole process of having to chop off all our hair and start all over again,  expecially those that have good hair LENGHT,  so they decide to go natural just by stopping to put relaxer (chemical that straighten the curls and make the hair softer ).
    Before coming to Ukraine I had a bra length hair which was relaxed and very healthy but my cousin that has been studying over there for a while advise me to come with all my hair product, when I asked why he said that it was difficult to get any kind of hair product over there ...
That got me thinking for a while because I use just mega growth kit on my hair and I wasn't ready to start using different kind of hair product on my hair because it's going to cause a lot of damage to my hair , so I decided transition
I actually transitioned and I finally got a big chop
So I will be sharing my experience with you about this different process

ADVANTAGE OF TRANSITIONING 
_When I transitioned it was like nothing was going on
This is really good if you want to stay in your comfort zone , not all of us can pull of low cut , while some can't just see themselves cutting their hair, so if you part of these categories then transitioning is for you
 DISCOUNT
DISADVANTAGES
1.This method is painful 😭,  Just imagine you trying to comb your hair from a natural to relax am sure you can get a climpse of what am talking about ,because our natural hair has more tight curls and a little but difficult to comb out and the relaxed is already getting stronger because of the lack of relaxer on it , so having these different texture on your head doesn't seem so pleasant
2: you might be more prone to split ends
Because as the natural hair is coming up it gets really obvious that the texture are different and you will need to keep cutting every two weeks

ADVANTAGE OF A BIG CHOP 
_The probability of you having split ends are very low
And as we all know every new beginning is great 🙄,  more so applying natural hair product will be minimize because you don't need to apply both on the natural and the transition
DISADVANTAGES
Your hair will be gone 😂😂😂
Hehehehe,  most time you see think your hair is taking longer time to grow because you ain't use to the whole short hair things , but as time goes on you will be fine 😘
     
 So Queens which will you be going for if you decide to go natural 
 Don't forget to share with friends 😍

Comments

Popular Posts