SUMMER HAIR LENGTH

Hey Queens WHAT'STRENDING 😍
 So it's 12:26 am right now and am just on my bed , scrolling down  some hair pages on Instagram all I can see is extremely long braids all over my face,  so am like 🤔. Let's talk about some inches 😑
  Okay I know we all have our extreme side,  and some of our extreme side can be portrayed with our hair styles , okay this post is not for people like me , because with the weather condition right now I can't wait to take off my shoulder length crochet extension off my head , so me seeing all these extremely long braids ,all i can do is to admire it from afar 😍. But on my head!! Hmmmmm my dat won't be happening ,  I actually feel that this trend and epitome of  " GO BIG, GO HOME "
  Like what's the need of getting a braid if it isn't touching my ass , I guess
 And this trend is fast spreading


WHY I THINK THE HAIR LENGHT IS TRENDING 
I feel this trend is going to do go through out the summer because if you think of it 🤔, summer Is the only time to express your self through your hair 
Because you wouldn't be border about the cold shaving up your edges and penetrating into your scalp ,so most times even before the summer we all have our style kept and awaiting manifestation 😂..
More so , summer outfits Also contributed to the LENGHT trend , because our summer outfits are all easy to wear without feeling cluttered unlike with our winter jacket and coat 
So I think if you wanna slay some inches now is the perfect time for you to go for it , but all the people like me that will be packing their natural hair ponytail all through the summer should come and comment so that they will know own we are not alone 😂
What's your thought on this trend ,
Don't forget to comment and share 

Comments

Popular Posts