TOP 2019/2020 BEST AND TOP SUMMER HAIRSTYLES, GIANNA BRAIDS FOR BLACK GIRLS WOMEN AND FEMALE

2018/2019 best and top Ghana braids that's trending for black girls women and female

Hey Queens WHAT'STRENDING 😍💕
  All my cornrows lovers get in here , so summer is here,  I know how difficult it can be for us to rock cornrows during winter when you African abroad,  your hair , your edges everything will disappear 😭😂
   Some most times we save all the cornrows and braids for summer
Will be giving my top summer Ghana braids looks base on research and what'strending on the Internet






To be sincere with you guys , these looks ain't one of those fast hairdo you get , if you ready to follow this trend , you have to get your extentions and time ever ready because you will be sitting for some time , I guess you know what I mean 🙄
WHY GHANA BRAIDS FOR SUMMER
1: The edgy ,classy and fun look,  trust me , you can do no wrong with Ghana braids 
You can take it anywhere,  I mean anywhere,  to school, office,  party , pool even red carpet , there is no limitations to this trend 
2:  HAIR LAST FOR LONG :  am sure am not the only one that hate making my hair every single week , somethings I just want to make something that will last me like 3 weeks and this is a go to style 
3: ENABLES GROWTH : YEZZ baby girl , this gives your hair some inches because,  you ain't straining the hair , hair is breathing,  hair is growing,  what more can I ask for 👀






,

So what's your take on this trend , you can also add the missing trend 😊

BEST SITE TO GET YOUR FAUX LOCS AND CROCHET 

Comments

Riken Maharjan said…
Latest Beautiful Women Images from all around the world, health care tips, celebrities gossips, beauty tips, photography and more interesting stuffs.
https://beautifulgirlzs.com

Popular Posts