FADES AND FAUX LOCS

Hey Queens WHAT'STRENDING 😍
Alright yall are going to have to forgive me for this because I have done quite a few faux locs posts lately and well I have no excuse, other than the fact that I love them


Okay Queens let's discuss this look, okay not only is the name Dope so is the style
Fades and faux locs is all about shaving a part of your hair and twisting the hair in the middle 
Have in mind that you ainaint just shaving the side,  you should be doing some epic designing at the shaved side because the design patern at the side is what give it the name Fades





Am sure this won't be new to us that ladies with side shave use less extensions 👀,  so yes , you only need some few box to achieve this look,  and time also will be conserved 
Why I love this look
1if you want to go for a ghotic look , this style is your go to
2:It's a playful look mixed with suffistication 
3: true definition of less is more ..absolutely stunning 





So Queens tell me will you rock this look
Comment and share your thoughts 

Comments

Popular Posts