PRINCESS CORN BRAIDS

Hey Queens , WHAT'STRENDING 😍
How hot is it over there,  am in Ukraine and it happens to be spring but it looks and feels like summer , the sun didn't come to play 😂,
 When it gets hot like this , most of us wants to wear hairstyles that' really colourful , long full big and yet comfortable 😩,  I really don' know how that works 👀
  Okay joking,
I didn' know earlier but of course I made my reseach,  the PRINCESS CORN BRAID is a combination of colourful,  trending,  long full and yet comfortable,  it's a simple style that looks really chic and complicated , how that works am yet to understand

How to achieve this look 
1:Get your braids extensions,  don' get confused on how small the hair look, it will require a lot of extentions.. 2 to 3 packs of a big extensions.  If you don't know,  you welcome. 
2:Hair pins: it's summer and we all want our hair to make a statement,  at least a lot of us , or maybe few 😂
3: I would love my princess corn braids to be very colorful though because it brings extra edge to the style 


4:And show your stylist my blog and the hair style,  am sure she would be able to keep up from there 😊






This is a perfect protective style for summer , because most time we all want to wear wigs and all because of how Hot it gets sometimes , but we still
Want to slay deep inside 😭, my new post will be more of our to get simple summer but yet chic hairstyles.. don't forget to keep up with us 😊
And also comment , what's your take on the PRINCESS CORN BRAID 😍,  FEEL FREE TO COMMENT 

Comments

Popular Posts