Double puff

Hey Queens WHAT'STRENDING 😍
First of all honey , our 4c hair is always trending and nothing can beat that, because it has come to  stay😍
If you  have been following my blog lately you will find out one of the post I made about puffs and why it is called puff,  you can also check it out later on the blog.
 4c hair has faced a lot difficulties right from when anyone could remember,  expecially when it comes to management but not anymore , 4c hair came to the rise of acctablility between 2009 and 2010 and every since , more and more products have been made to make the hair manageable


Double puff is a very chic look and easy to make hair, it can be achieved by dividing your hair into two sections and using a hair band to pack the hair into two parts , someone said bigger puff have more fun πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, don' ask me who 



 DIFFERENT KINDS OF PUFF :The list was made by me after various research
1:curly puff -yes you can achieve curly puff my 4c"s after a twist out
2:straight puff:I know some of my ladies are still in the relax stage of transitional stage but that doesn't mean you can't go for the Double puff trends
3: Big puff:this is when you give your puff extra volume by stretching the curls with your hand
4:Artificial puff: okay I know some of us don't have long hair and we are trying to keep up with WHAT'S TRENDING,  it's okay boo we got you , aftricial puff can also be bought it is usually called DRAWSTRING PONYTAIL




Comments

Popular Posts