COLOURFUL WEAVE PONYTAIL....360 WIGS ON BLACK GIRLS

Hey Queens
WHAT'STRENDING 😍
So this week trend was actually inspired by a customer , incase you don't know my business page , check us out on TRISH_UA on Instagram and Facebook
So basically my customer asked me to pre-order some beautiful 360 colorful wig first her , so I decided to check goggle to find samples of what color and length she needs
I was so shocked I couldn't see anything reasonable for her πŸ™„

So I had no choice than to start searching all over social media for samples, I was able to get few though I hope you like it 




Just in case you are not familiar with the whole 360 closure title,  it's a kind of wig that's covered with lace all over the weave to give it a natural look and enable it to be packed ponytail 




ON WEDNESDAY QUEENS,  I WILL BE DOING MY TOP HAIRSTYLES TO ROCK DURING XMAS EXPECIALLY NOW THAT IT IS REALLY COLD,  WE NEED TO SLAY AND AT THE SAME TIME PROTECT THOSE EDGES 
DON'T FORGET TO SHARE AND COMMENT  FOR MORE INTERESTING TRENDπŸ˜ŠπŸ’•

Comments

Popular Posts